Legal issues permeate every aspect of the business environment, and legal problems can develop in any facet of your company’s business, including its equity structure, contractual commitments and employment relationships. As such, it is imperative that you understand your rights and responsibilities as a business owner or employer. This will allow you to leverage the opportunities that are available in in your relevant business market while at the same time effectively managing your risk and exposure to liabilities. For the advice of an experienced business lawyer across the full range of your company’s legal needs, contact the Houston-based Vance Law Firm so we can help you understand what it takes to help a company succeed from both a legal and a business perspective. As your company’s business attorney, we can help your business navigate a wide variety of legal issues, including such matters as the following:
- Corporate governance and relations between shareholders, members and partners
- Relationships with professionals, employees or independent contractors
- Purchase and sale of business assets
- Protection of your intellectual property rights
- Real estate lease and purchase contracts
Contact the Houston, Texas office of the Vance Law Firm for a consultation about your business or tax matter to see how we can help you acheive your goals.